20 garlic Slow Cooker Chicken
1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 to 3 1/2 lb cut-up frying chicken
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 medium bulb garlic (about 20 cloves)
1. In small bowl, mix salt, paprika, pepper and oil to form paste; spread evenly over each piece of chicken.
2. In 5- to 6-quart slow cooker, place onion slices. Arrange chicken over onion. Separate garlic into cloves; do not peel cloves. Place garlic cloves around chicken.
3. Cover; cook on Low setting 7 to 8 hours.