Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
1 Pizza crust (I personally use Jiffy, easy and good)
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
1 cup pre-cooked chicken strips
4 strips bacon
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Grease the cookie sheet and spread out the pizza dough on the cookie sheet. Cook the pizza crust for 8 minutes before putting any toppings on. This allows the dough to get a little more crispy.
3. While this is happening, cook the bacon until crispy, however you cook your bacon!. Drain any fat. Crumble the bacon into small pieces.
4. Cut up the chicken into cubes.
5. Take the pizza crust out of the oven and spread on the ranch dressing over the whole pizza, leaving a little bit of crust on the sides. Then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the pizza, covering the ranch dressing.
6. Then sprinkle the chicken and bacon on top of the cheese, covering the pizza. Cook for 6-10 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and melted