1. Try to set aside 30-45 minutes on the same day every week to plan.
2. Keep a list, if you run across ideas during the week, like on thedinnerpage.com 😉 , write it down, most have smart phones these days which have a camera or notes, take a picture I do!
3. I always take a notebook, one side is my menu for the week, usually Sun-Sun, and the other side of the paper is my grocery list, break your list down, deli, meat, canned food, etc, makes shopping quicker.
4. Designate a day to try a new recipe you found, make sure its a non-busy evening!
5. Stick with your menu, its easy to veer off, an occasional bobble is fine, following one will become a habit before you know it, and makes your life easier!