5 cheese pasta
- 1 pound Rigatoni or any small shell pasta
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 1 cup Crushed tomatoes
- 1 package Italian blend cheese, (8 ounces divided)
- 1/4 cup gorgonzola cheese, crumbledor feta, or any other kind you want to use or have!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Boil the pasta for two minutes less than the package directs in plenty of well-salted water and set aside. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix together the cream, crushed tomatoes, basil, 1 1/2 cups of Italian cheese blend, and gorgonzola cheese.
- Add cooked pasta to the cream and cheese mixture. Stir to combine. Pour into prepared casserole dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup of Italian cheese blend. Bake for 30 minutes, or until top is browned slightly and pasta is bubbling hot.
*You could also add chicken or beef or sausage!! I would just increase the tomatoes to 1 1/2 cups if you do!!!!