Avocado Corn Salsa
- 5 ears Fresh Corn, Kernels Removed From The Cob
- 3 Tablespoons Red Onion, Finely Chopped
- ¼ cups Fresh Chopped Cilantro Plus Extra For Garnish If Desired
- 1-½ whole Avocados, Peeled, Pitted And Chopped
- 1 whole Tomato, Seeded And Diced
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 clove Garlic, Finely Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoons Kosher Salt
- ⅛ teaspoons Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Combine the corn kernels, onion, cilantro, avocado and tomato in a large bowl. Gently fold to combine.
Prepare the dressing by whisking together the lime juice, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Taste and adjust seasonings if desired.
Combine the salad with the dressing, mixing gently. Garnish with fresh cilantro.
Beautiful and delicious! Serves about 6.