- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Pepper Or Other Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 8 strips Thin/regular Bacon
- ¼ cups Barbecue Sauce
- 8 slices (shavings) Cheese: Cheddar, Jack, Etc.
- 8 whole Dinner Rolls (or Slider Rolls)
Combine meat with all seasoning ingredients. Knead with hands to combine. Form into small-to-medium sized balls.
Cut slices of bacon in half lengthwise. Wrap one half around ball of hamburger, pulling slightly to keep taut. Smooth to secure seam. Repeat with other half of bacon, ending seam in the same place.
Place patties, bacon seam side down, on a baking pan with a drip tray sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Press gently on each patty to flatten as much as you can without squeezing meat out of the edges. Refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes to firm.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Brush each patty liberally with barbecue sauce. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until bacon is cooked to your specifications.