Bake Parmesan Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 c. Panko bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet
with aluminum foil and spray lightly with non-cooking spray.
- Place Panko crumbs on a plate and add the Italian
seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Blend with dry fork. Season pork chops with salt
and pepper, to taste. Place one pork chop at a time on the plate and coat with
Panko mixture. Press down to get the crumbs to stick on the meat. Place on the
baking sheet. Repeat until all pork chops are coated.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes on each side until meat is no
longer pink or temperature reaches 160 degrees on an internal food