Beef With Broccoli
- 3 cups Cooked Rice
- 1-½ pound Flank Steak
- 4 cups Broccoli Florets Or Broccoli Slaw
- 2 Tablespoons Oil For Cooking
- FOR THE MARINADE:
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Gluten-free Soy Sauce (like Coconut Aminos)
- ½ Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- FOR THE SAUCE:
- 3 Tablespoons Gluten-free Soy Sauce (like Coconut Aminos)
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 pinch Black Pepper, Or To Taste
- ½ teaspoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Tablespoon Corm Starch
1. Cook your rice. I made 2 cups dry to have for leftovers. Set aside.
2. Slice your flank steak into about 1/8” thick strips; cut against the grain. Combine the marinade ingredients and marinate beef for 10-30 minutes.
3. Add your broccoli to a bowl; fill with about an inch of water. Cover with Saran wrap (loosely) and microwave for about 2.5 to 3 minutes; drain and set aside.
4. In a large skillet (or wok if you’re equipped like that), add in cooking oil and turn heat to high.
5. In a bowl, add the sauce ingredients. Mix well and set aside.
6. When oil is hot, add in beef strips. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then pour sauce over the beef and add in broccoli; stir well. Cook until beef is thoroughly cooked. Serve over rice.