- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 4 Tablespoons Favorite Taco Seasoning (or A Mixture Of Cumin, Chili Powder, Paprika And Cayenne)
- ½ teaspoons Coarse Salt
- ½ teaspoons Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 ears Corn
- 8 whole Flour Tortillas, Grilled
- ½ cups Homemade Salsa (or Jarred, Whateva Ya Got)
- ½ heads Romaine Lettuce, Cut Into 1-inch Ribbons
- 1 whole Avocado, diced
- ½ cups Shredded Cheese
- 1 whole Lime, Juiced
In a medium skillet, start browning your meat. Using a wooden spoon, break it up into crumbles. Add the taco seasoning and a good pinch of salt and pepper.
Grill the ears of corn until nice and charred all over, about 6 minutes. Remove the kernels from the ears and set aside.
I mean it’s simple. Top each tortilla with the meat, some corn, a good spoonful of salsa, lettuce ribbons, diced avocado and shredded cheese.