Best EVER Chocolate chip
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
- ½ teaspoons Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoons Salt
- ¾ cups Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- ½ cups White Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 whole Egg
- 1 whole Egg Yolk
- 2 cups Milk Chocoloate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
2. Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough by spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 2 inches apart.
4. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
*Be sure you store these in a bag/container with a piece of bread!! (it’s the keep them soft trick)