Blue Cheese Burgers
lb. ground beef
- 1 Lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1/3 to 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1 medium red onion
1 cup fresh baby spinach
4 hamburger buns, split
*You dont’ have to do the onions or the baby spinach, it’s just optional
1. In bowl combine beef, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper. On waxed paper, shape into eight thin 4-inch-diameter patties. Place 1 tablespoon of the blue cheese in center of four of the patties. Top with remaining four patties; pinch edges to seal.
2. Brush onion slices with olive oil; sprinkle with salt.
3. Place burgers and onions directly over medium-high heat. Grill 5 minutes per side or until no pink remains in burger. Add cut slides of buns with olive oil. Grill, cut side down, the last minute of grilling.
4. Serve burgers on buns with grilled onions, spinach, and remaining cheese. Makes 4 servings