- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 1/4 cup grated sharp cheddar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 1/2 cups crushed saltine crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk
Preheat oven to 350.
Spray a 9×13 dish with nonstick cooking spray
In a large bowl, combine broccoli, soup, cheese, mayonaise, milk, and eggs. Mix well. Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Top with the crushed saltine crackers and pour the melted butter evenly over the crackers. Bake for 35 minutes or until set and browned.