Cheesy Chicken Casserole
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Whole Milk Or Half-and-half Cream
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1-¼ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 package (1 1/2 Lb. Size) Shredded Hash Browns
- 2-½ cups Cooked Chicken, Cubed
- 2 ounces, weight Cream Cheese, Cubed
- 2-½ cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Divided
In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, half-and-half cream, salt and pepper. Stir in potatoes, chicken, cream cheese, and 2 cups of the cheddar cheese.
Pour into a greased 13-inch x 9-inch baking dish. Bake uncovered at 350°F for 1-1/4 hours or until golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese before serving.