Cheesy Garlic bread
- ½ pounds Good Pizza Dough
- 2 Tablespoons Salted Butter, Softened
- 2 cloves Garlic, Finely Minced
- ¼ cups Grated Parmesan Cheese (use The Real Stuff, Not The Stuff In The Green Can)
- ¼ pounds Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Salt And Pepper, If Desired
Preheat oven to 500 degrees F with a pizza stone inside. If you don’t have a pizza stone, use an upside down cookie sheet.
Mix butter and garlic in a small bowl and set aside.
Spread pizza dough out into a 12-inch circle on parchment paper. (This makes it easier to transfer the dough to the pizza stone.)
Spread the butter and garlic mixture over dough and top with parmesan and mozzarella cheeses. Top with a light sprinkling of salt and pepper, if desired. (That step is totally optional!)
Transfer the dough to the preheated stone or pan. Bake 9-10 minutes or until bubbly and golden. Remove from oven and cool 1-2 minutes before cutting. Serve hot, with marinara.