Chicken and Noodle Casserole
- 3 cups Rotisserie Chicken Or Cooked Chicken, Shredded
- 4 cups Uncooked Wide Egg Noodles
- 1 cup Celery, Diced
- 1 cup Carrots, Sliced
- ½ cups Frozen Peas
- ½ cups Onion, Diced
- 2 cans (10.5 Oz. Size) Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1-⅓ cup Milk
- 1-½ cup Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 6 Biscuits, To Serve
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
In a large bowl, combine chicken, egg noodles, celery, carrots, peas, onion, cream of chicken soup, milk, chicken broth and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
Pour in a 9”x13” casserole dish. Bake for 1 hour.
Let sit for 5 minutes and serve on top of sliced biscuits