- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 pounds Marinated And Sliced Chicken Fajita Meat (store Bought, Pre-marinated, Or Marinate Your Own In Your Favorite Marinade)
- 1 cup Red Onions, Sliced
- 1 box 4.40 Ounce Box, Long Grain White Rice( or any kind you want)
- 2 Tablespoons Cilantro, Chopped
- 1-½ whole Limes, Juice
- 1 can 15oz. Black Beans, Warmed
- 4 whole 12 Inch Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup Jalapeno Jack And Cheddar Cheese Mix, Shredded(or what you like)
- Optional Toppings: Pico De Gallo, Sour Cream, Guacamole
Add 1 Tablespoon of olive oil into a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add chicken to pan and cook until done and chicken slices are no longer pink in the middle.
In a medium sauce pan over medium heat add the rest of the olive oil. Add the onions and saute until tender.
While chicken and onions are cooking, cook rice according to the package instructions.
When done, drain any remaining liquid off of the rice and add cilantro and lime juice. Mix the rice well and set aside.
Warm black beans in a microwavable bowl for a minute or two – just until heated.
Heat the tortillas in the microwave for 15 seconds just to warm them up.
Top each tortilla with chicken, rice, onions, beans, cheese, pico, sour cream and guacamole.
Fold each end and then roll tortilla.