Chicken Lasagna Rolls
- 1 pound Chicken Breasts, Roasted And Shredded, Or You Can Use Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 cup Part-skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese, Plus More For Topping
- ½ cups Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Freshly Chopped Parsley
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 cups Alfredo Sauce, Homemade Or Store Bought
- 8 Lasagna Noodles Cooked According To Package Directions And Cooled Slightly
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a mixing bowl, mix the cooked shredded chicken, ricotta, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, parsley and garlic until combined.
Spread a ladle or two of Alfredo sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
Lay out one lasagna noodle on a cutting board, spread about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture along the noodle and roll up the noodle from one end to the other. Lay the roll seam side down in the pan on top of the alfredo sauce.
Repeat with remaining noodles and filling, laying each on top of the sauce. Top with more alfredo sauce and as much mozzarella cheese as desired.
Bake in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes until heated through and cheese is browned slightly on top.