- 2 pounds Boneless, Skinless Chicken tenders
- 1 envelope Grill Mates Mojito Lime Marinade
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1-2 cup Green Bell Peppers, Cut In Strips
- 1-2 cup Red Bell Peppers, Cut In Strips
- 1 cup Red Onion, Cut In Strips
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 dash of Pepper
- 1 whole Lime
- 1 package Flour Tortillas, Taco Size (8-count Package)
Prepare Grill Mates, Mojito Lime marinade mix as directed on package, (it’s vinegar, oil and water).
Place marinade and chicken in a large Ziplock bag, shaking to coat chicken. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes, longer is way better!
In a large skillet, saute bell pepper strips and onions in olive oil over medium high heat for 5 minutes or so.
Add chicken, sea salt and pepper. Cook until chicken is tender and juices run clear.
Squeeze one fresh lime over chicken mixture.
Serve on warm tortillas with whatever it is you like on your fajitas!!!