2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cubed
3 tablespoons chopped onion
3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
3/4 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
6 tablespoons butter
3 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, slowly cook and stir skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, onion and garlic. Cook until onions are tender and chicken is lightly browned.
2. In a medium bowl, blend chicken mixture, cream cheese and butter until creamy.
3. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
4. Unroll croissants and divide in half to create 12 rectangles. Place approximately one tablespoon of the chicken mixture on each rectangle. Fold into balls.
5. Arrange balls on a large baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 12 minutes, or until golden brown.