CP Sloppy Joes
- 1-½ pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup Celery, Chopped
- ½ cups Onion, Chopped
- 12 ounces, fluid Chili Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Black Pepper
- 8 Hamburger Buns
In a large skillet, cook the beef, celery and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain grease.
Transfer the mixture to a 3-quart slow cooker. Stir in the chili sauce, brown sugar, pickle relish, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until flavors are combined.
Spoon 1/2 cup of the beef mixture onto each bun.