Creamy Chicken Chile Enchiladas
- 8 ounces, weight Low Fat Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3 cups Plus 3 Tablespoons Of My Enchilada Gravy (see My TastyKitchen Recipe Box)
- 6 ounces, weight Canned Diced Green Chiles
- 18 ounces, weight Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, Grilled Or Baked And Chopped
- 6 whole (10 Inch) Flour Tortillas
- 1-½ cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh Cilantro Leaves As Garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×9″ baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, 3 Tablespoons of my Enchilada Gravy, and green chiles. Mix well. Add the cooked chicken cubes and fold to combine.
Fill each tortilla with 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture. Place tortillas in baking dish and fold each to seal. Ladle 3 cups of Enchilada Gravy over filled tortillas, then sprinkle with cheese.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted. Then place oven on high broil and place baking dish on the top rack. Watch closely and broil for about 3 minutes, or until cheese is lightly browned and bubbling.
Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes. Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves and serve.