Creamy Pork Chops(Slow cooker)
- ½ cups Flour
- ½ teaspoons Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Pepper
- 5 whole Pork Chops About A Half To Three Quarters Inches Thickness Trimmed Of Excess Fat
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Fresh Mushrooms, Sliced
- 2 cans Cream Of Mushroom Soup (10 Ounce Cans)
- 1 can Cream Of Chicken Soup (10 Ounce Can)
- 1 can Beef Broth (14 Ounce Can)
- 1 package Onion Soup Mix, 1 Ounce Packet
- 1 package Egg Noodles, 12 Ounce Bag
Combine flour, garlic powder, salt and peper together in a pie pan or shallow dish. Generously flour each porkchop with the mixture and set aside.
Over medium high heat, heat up oil in a frying pan until nice and hot but not smoking. Brown pork chops (2 at a time) until golden brown on each side, about 3 to 4 minutes a side. Set pork chops aside.
After all chops are browned, using the same pan and drippings, toss in sliced mushrooms and saute for 6 to 7 minutes until golden brown (you may need to add a tad of oil/butter depending on how much drippings you have in the pan, use your discretion). When they are done, set aside.
Pour the cans of cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken and beef broth* in your slow cooker. Mix in the envelope of onion soup mix until well combined. Add in the sauteed mushrooms and mix well. Submerge chops in sauce and cook on high for 3.5 to 4.5 hours until fork tender.
*(I deglaze my fry pan with the beef broth first, and then add it into the slow cooker).
Prepare egg noodles according to package instructions.
Serve chops over egg noodles with gravy from slow cooker