Dijon Crusted Chicken Breast
- ½ cups Fat-free Evaporated Milk
- 4 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard (you Can Use More Or Less)
- ½ cups Plain Dry Bread Crumbs
- ½ cups Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Salt And Pepper
- 4 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (1 1/4 Pounds Total)
- 3 Tablespoons Melted Butter
Preheat oven to 475ºF. Spray a 13×9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray or grease it by hand.
Combine evaporated milk and dijon mustard in a shallow bowl. Combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a separate shallow bowl. Season the bread crumb mixture with salt and pepper to taste. Season chicken with salt and pepper and any other seasoning you may like, then brush the chicken with the melted butter. Dip chicken into the mustard mixture, coating both sides, then into the bread crumb mixture. Place into the prepared dish.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in the center. The last 5 minutes mine were in the oven, I misted the chicken with olive oil to help the bread crumbs brown a little more; this is optional.