- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 whole Medium Onion, Diced
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 can (10.75 Oz. Can) Cream Of Chicken Soup (You Can Really Substitute Any Of The Cream Soups If You Have A Preference)
- 1 can (4 Oz. Can) Chopped Green Chiles or 1 cup of salsa
- 1 bag (14.5 Oz. Bag) Nacho Cheese Flavored Doritos
- 1 can (10 Oz. Can) Enchilada Sauce
- 2 cups Grated Cheese (We Use A Mix Of Monterey Jack And Cheddar)
- 1 can (Small 2.2 Oz. Can) Sliced Olives (optional)
Saute the ground beef, onion and garlic. Drain. Add soup and green chiles(or salsa). Mix all together.
If you are using the sliced olives, you can add them to the mixture now, or you can scatter them all over the top of the casserole.
Layer the ingredients: 1/3 of the Doritos, 1/2 the meat mixture, 1/2 the enchilada sauce. Repeat. The last layer should be Doritos with the grated cheese on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.