Easy Chicken Broccoli Bake
- 1 bag Broccoli Florets (16 Oz Bag) Stems Removed
- 2 cans Chicken Breast (12 Oz Can) Drained And Flaked
- 2 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can Cream Of Chicken Soup (10 Oz. Can)
- 1 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 whole Tube Of Ritz Crackers (1 Tube From A 16 Ounce Size Box) – Crushed Into Crumbs
- 1 stick Real Butter Melted
Place cut broccoli in a microwave safe dish and microwave for 2-3 minutes or until broccoli is slightly tender. Drain any liquid.
Transfer broccoli to a buttered 2 quart casserole dish or a buttered 10″ iron skillet. Next mix the canned chicken, cheese, cream of chicken soup, and spices together in a large bowl. Pour the mixture over the top of the broccoli.
Then in a medium sized bowl, mix the cracker crumbs with the melted butter.
Top the broccoli and chicken mixture with the buttered crumbs. Bake in a 400 degree F preheated oven for 20-30 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve while casserole is warm.