- 5 cups water
- 1/4 cup oil (optional)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages ZATARAIN’S® Jambalaya Mix, Original
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (optional)
- Bring water and oil to boil in large saucepan. Stir in Rice Mixes, chicken and sausage; return to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions before serving.