Fried Chicken Legs
- 6(or however many you need) chicken legs
- 1 c. all purpose flour
- 1 T. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 1 t. season salt
- 1 c. canola oil
- 1-2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
clean chicken legs under warm running water.
- mix flour, salt, pepper & season salt in a plastic zip lock bag
- place egg and milk in a separate bowl(big enough for the chicken legs to fit)
- dip legs in milk/egg then into flour, you can double dip these for EXTRA cruchiness
- Place in oil that has been heating up over medium/high heat.
- Cook each leg about 7 minutes on each side, they’re done and browned and crispy on each side!!