GF Apple Cinnamon
- 3 whole Granny Smith Apples
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoons Ground Cloves
- ½ teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Agave Nectar (or Honey)
- 1 box (15 Oz. Box) Betty Crocker’s Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix
- 3 whole Eggs
- ½ cups Water
1. Preheat oven to to 350ºF.
2. Core, peel, and chop the apples into small pieces.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the apples, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, lemon juice, and agave.
4. In a large bowl, add the yellow cake mix, eggs, water, and apples. Now stir, stir, stir until very well combined.
5. Line a muffin tin with baking cups and fill each cup with batter.
6. Bake 18-23 minutes.