2 Cups of flour
3 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Water
Sugar and Cinnamon or Powdered Sugar
Frying Pan with 1/2 inch of oil in bottom
1. Mix first four ingredients together and let sit for a few minutes.
2. Pull off donut-hole sized balls and flatten them to roughly the size of a donut.
3. Cut a hole from the middle. You can use a knife or a pop bottle lid.
4. Heat the oil in the frying pan and place the donuts into it. They will start swelling almost immediately.
5. Once the donut has turned slightly brown on the bottom flip it over to the other side to brown.
5 1/2. You can also do this with the donut holes you cut out.
6. Remove from oil, pat with a paper towel and sprinkle sugar/cinnamon/powdered sugar on it!!