- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3-4 T milk (if it’s too thick)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, parsley, dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- I store mine in a mason jar, looks very “Homemade” and it keeps it great and easy to pour!!!