- 2-½ pounds Frozen Chicken Wings, About 20-25 Wings
- ¾ cups Frank’s Hot Sauce
- ½ cups Brown Sugar Or Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Montreal Steak Seasoning, To Taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Line a large baking sheet with foil and place as many frozen wings on it as will comfortably fit in a single-layer.
3. Bake for 1 hour, or until nicely browned and crispy.
4. About 10 minutes before your wings are done, heat the Frank’s hot sauce and sugar over medium heat until the sugar dissolves — about 5 minutes. Set aside.
5. At the one hour point, crank the heat in your oven up to broil, then take out the wings and turn them over with tongs.
6. Broil for about 5 – 8 minutes, or until they get some nice color on their backside and look crispy.
7. Then place wings in a large mixing bowl or Tupperware container. Add your hot sauce and steak seasoning. Toss to combine.