Iced Coffee Concentrate.
- 1 gallon water (I buy a gallon of drinking water)
- 1 lb bag of your favorite rich coffee (course ground if ya can get it)
- Coffee filters or several layers of cheesecloth
- a fine mesh strainer.
- a large bowl
- pitcher (big enough to hold a gallon)
- Pour gallon of water into your large bowl.
- Dump the entire bag of coffee into the water/bowl.
- Stir to make sure all grounds are saturated with water.
- Walk away, for 12 hours or overnight.
- line a mesh strainer with a coffee filter or several layers of cheese-cloth, set the strainer on top of your pitcher.
- Pour (or ladle) your coffee mixture into the strainer. (this part takes awhile… I often had to walk away while it filtered into the pitcher) If using coffee filters, you might have to replace them several times during the filtering process.
- Once all the coffee concentrate has been filtered, stick it in the fridge (it will last for a month!)
1, 12oz can of evaporated milk
1, 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
mix both cans together, refrigerate.
- Grab your favorite glass and fill it to the top with ice.
2. Pour iced coffee concentrate into your glass, filling it a little more than half-full.
3. Add Sweet Cream into the coffee/ice glass until full (or to taste)
4. stir to combine.