Italian chicken casserole
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup Onion, Chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic Chopped
- 3 cups Cooked Chicken, Cubed
- 2 cans Diced Tomatoes With Garlic, Basil, Oregano, 14 Ounce Cans
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 package 3 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 ounces, weight Angel Hair Pasta, Cooked According To Package Instructions, And Kept Warm
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; lightly spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 3 minutes, or until tender. Stir in chicken, tomatoes and cream. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Add cream cheese and 1 cup mozzarella cheese; cook, stirring constantly until cheeses are melted. Add the cooked pasta, tossing gently to coat. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with remaining cheese. Bake 30 minutes.