Italian Chicken CP
- 3 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 can Cream Of Chicken Soup (10 Ounce Can)
- 1 whole 8 Ounce Block Of Cream Cheese
- 1 package Italian Dressing Mix, 1 Ounce Packet (I Used Good Seasons)
- 1 pound Pasta, Cooked According To Package Instructions
- ½ cups Or So Of Reserved Pasta Water
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Parsley
- ¼ cups Shredded Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
Spray your crock pot with cooking spray. Add chicken to the crock pot. Season with salt and pepper.
Mix soup, cream cheese and dressing packet in a sauce pan over medium heat. Heat until combined and smooth. Pour sauce over chicken, and cover the crock pot.
Cook over low heat all day (I put it on at 7:00am and got home around 5:30 and it was perfect).
When you get home, pull the chicken out of the pot and shred it. Add it back into the sauce.
Cook pasta pasta according to package instructions. When pasta is done, drain it but reserve about 1/2 cup of the water. Add cooking water into the sauce as needed if it’s too thick. Add parsley.
Serve sauce and chicken mixture over noodles.