- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 whole Onion, Diced
- 1 stalk Celery, Diced
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 whole Zucchini, (small) Chopped
- 6 cups Vegetable Broth Or Stock
- 2 cans (14.5 Oz Cans) Diced Tomatoes, With Juice
- 1 can (15 Oz) Cannellini Beans, Drained
- 1 can (15 Oz) Red Kidney Beans, Drained
- 1 can (15 Oz) Garbanzo Beans, Drained
- 1 whole Carrot, Julienned Or Shredded
- 1 cup Hot Water
- 1 can (14.5 Oz) Italian Cut Green Beans, Drained
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1-½ teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoons Dried Basil
- ¼ teaspoons Dried Thyme
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 cup Small Or Medium Shell Pasta
Heat three tablespoons olive oil in a large soup pot on medium heat. Saute onion, celery, garlic and zucchini until onion is translucent.
Add vegetable broth, tomatoes, beans, carrot, hot water, green beans and spices. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes, uncovered.
Add spinach and pasta and cook for an additional 30 minutes or until desired consistency.