No bake peanut
- ¼ cups Palm Sugar Or Brown Sugar
- ½ cups Agave Nectar (or Honey)
- ½ cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla (gluten Free)
- 5 cups Rice Krispies Cereal, Gluten Free
- ⅓ cups Chocolate Chips, Dairy Free
1. Spray a 7 x 11 inch or 8 x 8 inch (will result in a thick bar) pan with Gluten Free cooking oil.
2. In a large saucepan, heat the sugar and agave nectar until it just reaches a boil.
4. Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla.
5. Pour in the Rice Krispies and mix well. Then stir in the chocolate chips.
6. With slightly wet hands, press the mixture into the greased baking dish.
7. Place it uncovered in refrigerator until firm, a few hours to overnight. Slice into bars.
*For easier slicing, remove from refrigerator after 1 hour, score bars, then place back into fridge until firm.