Open face steak melt
- 1 pound Cooked Steak; Sliced Thin. Sirlion, Cube, London Broil, (whatever You Have Or Whatever Is Leftover Will Work)
- ¼ cups Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 whole Whole Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 whole Large Onion, Chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic Chopped
- 1 container 6oz Mushrooms Cleaned And Sliced
- 1 loaf Any Crusty Bread Sliced Lengthwise (I Like Ciabatta)
- 1 whole Roasted Red Pepper, Chopped
- ½ cups Shredded Provolone
- ½ cups Shredded Mozzarella
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a bowl mix ketchup and worcestershire sauce add the cooked and sliced steak and toss to coat. Set aside.
In a large skillet heat olive oil on medium heat and saute peppers, onions, garlic, and mushrooms until tender – about 10 minutes. Add steak to vegetables and mix well. Continue to cook until heated through.
Place bread on a baking sheet. Spread steak and veggie mixture on top of bread and top with roasted red pepper and cheeses. Bake 15 mintues until hot and bubbly. Slice into strips or squar