- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoons Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoons Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoons Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoons Cloves
- ¼ teaspoons Nutmeg
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter, Room Temperature
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cups Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 (15 Oz.) Can Pumpkin Or 1 3/4 Cups Fresh Pumpkin
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a bowl, whisk together dry ingredients (flour through nutmeg on the above list). Set aside.
2. In a separate, large bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs one at a time, scraping down sides of bowl each time.
3. Add vanilla and pumpkin. Mix. Add flour mixture and blend until just combined.
4. Add batter to a standard sized loaf pan. (Or, if making mini loaves, equally separate the batter into 4 pans. For super mini loaves, separate into 12 pans.)
5. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour. (Or 20-35 minutes for the smaller loaves.) Cover with foil when the crust begins to brown (between the 30-45 minute mark). Let bread cool completely before eating to allow the flavors to ripen.