Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 1 pound brussels sprouts (about 2 cups), ends trimmed and yellow leaves removed
- 2 tablespoons garlic olive oil (or plain olive oil with garlic powder)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the trimmed brussels sprouts in a baking dish. Coat the brussels sprouts in garlic olive oil (or use plain olive oil if you want and add about 1/2-1 teaspoon garlic powder). Add the salt and pepper and toss them all together to mix well.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes, shaking pan every 5-7 minutes for even browning. Brussels sprouts should be dark brown when done. Serve warm.