Simple & Creamy Chicken Tortilla Casserole
- 2 cans (10.75 Oz. Can) Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 4 cups Cooked Chicken, Cubed
- 12 whole Corn Tortillas (or flour, I like flour)
- 2 cups Shredded Jack Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. In a medium bowl combine the soups, salsa and sour cream. Add chicken and stir well.
3. In a 9×13 in greased casserole dish, layer the tortillas, then the soup mixture, then the cheese. Make 3-4 layers and end with the cheese on top.
4. Bake 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly