Slow Cooker Hamburger Stew
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 cup Carrots, Thinly Sliced
- 1 cup Celery, Sliced
- 1 package Dry Onion Soup Mix, 1 Ounce Packet
- 1 package Italian Salad Dressing Mixm, 1 Ounce Packet
- Salt To Taste
- 3 cups Boiling Water
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes, Undrained (14 Ounce)
- 1 can Tomato Sauce (8 Ounce)
- 1-½ Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 3 cups Farfalle Noodles, Cooked According To Package Instruction And Drained
- ½ cups Parmesan Cheese, Grated
Brown your ground beef in a large skillet or pan over medium heat. Make sure you break up the meat well as you are browning it. When done, drain fat.
Place your carrots in the bottom of your slow cooker. Place your celery on top of the carrots. Now top the vegetables with the cooked beef, soup mix, salad dressing mix, and salt.
Now add your water, tomatoes with juice, tomato sauce, soy sauce, and sugar. Mix well.
Turn your slow cooker on low and let cook for about 6 to 8 hours.
Now stir in your cooked pasta and parmesan cheese. Cook for another 15 to 30 minutes on high.