Smoked Sausage Skewers
- 1 whole Smoked Sausage Link, Cut In Cubes
- 2 whole Button Mushrooms, Halved
- ¼ whole Sweet Onion, Cut In Chunks
- ¼ whole Small Zucchini, Cut In Chunks
- 2 Tablespoons BBQ Sauce
1. Preheat grill. (Or, alternatively, you could cook them in a grill pan or broil in the oven.)
2. Spear the sausage, mushrooms, onion, and zucchini onto your skewers. Cook on the grill for a few minutes per side, or until vegetables and sausage are slightly charred. Near the end of cooking, baste with the BBQ sauce. Slide off the skewer and enjoy.