- 1 whole Frozen Pizza Dough, Defrosted
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon Sugar Mixture
- 5 whole Graham Crackers, Broken Into Chunks
- 3 cups Large Marshamallows
- 2 whole Hershey Bars (1.55 Oz. Size), Broken Into Pieces
Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Roll out your pizza dough as thin as you can get it. (Mine was actually thicker than I would have liked, but I ran out of patience!) Brush the dough with the melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon. Spread the graham cracker chunks all around the pizza. Next, spread the marshmallows on the pizza, and finally the chocolate. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, until the marshmallows are golden brown but not burnt.