1 cup unsalted butter, softened (2 sticks)
1 cup creamy peanut butter (Jiff)
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon real vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 (11.5 ounce) bags Snickers Miniatures (Half a bag is for snacking during cooking making.)
Instructions1. In a food processor, process together the butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, salt, and vanilla extract until fluffy. Scrap the bowl down as needed. Add the eggs and baking soda and pulse to combine.
2. Transfer to a stand mixer, add the flour and beat until just incorporated. Don’t over mix.
3. Wrap the dough in wax paper and store in a covered container. Refrigerate for 2 hours or more before baking.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover cookie sheets with parchment paper.
5. Unwrap 52 mini Snickers bars. Then with a standard cookie scoop (size 50), scoop the dough into your hand. Press the dough together and flatten. Place a Snickers bar in the center of the dough and push the dough around to seal.
6. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets and bake for about 12 minutes. Let the cookies rest on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before removing to cooling racks.