- 1 package (14 Oz) Cubed Herb Stuffing (I Prefer Pepperidge Farm)
- 2 stalks Celery, Diced To About 1/4″ (approximately 1 Cup)
- ½ whole Onion, Diced To About 1/4″ (approximately 1/2 Cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 Oz) Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup (Campbell’s Of Course)
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- ½ teaspoons Ground Poultry Seasoning
- ¼ teaspoons Ground White Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
Heat the olive oil in a medium saute pan over medium-high heat.
Add the celery and saute for five minutes.
Add the onion and saute for five minutes more.
Put the soup, broth, garlic salt, poultry seasoning and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
Add the sauteed celery and onion to the bowl and mix well.
Preheat your oven to 375º.
Add the stuffing cubes to the bowl and mix very well.
Let the stuffing sit in the bowl for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Using your hands, gently form the stuffing into 2 1/2″ balls and place them on a large nonstick or lightly greased sheet pan. Make sure there is at least an inch between each ball.
Note: compress the balls just enough to hold their shape.
Bake on the middle rack for one hour or until the balls are nicely browned.
Remove the pan from the oven and lightly brush each ball with the melted butter.
Serve and enjoy!