- 1 pound Ground Beef, Browned And Drained (or 3 Cups Leftover Cooked Meat, Chopped)
- 28 ounces, weight Canned Crushed Or Diced Tomatoes
- 2 cups To 3 Cups Chicken Broth Or Beef Stock (depending On How Thick You Like Your Soup.)
- 1 envelope (1 Oz. Packet) Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 envelope (about 1 Oz. Package) Taco Or Enchilada Seasoning (omit If Using Seasoned Leftover Meat)
- 15 ounces, weight Ranch Style Beans
- 2 cups Frozen Corn Kernels
Slow Cooker Directions:
In a slow cooker crock, stir together meat, tomatoes, dressing and seasoning mixes (if using), black beans, chili beans with sauce, pinto beans and corn. Place lid on crock, turn slow cooker to ‘LOW’ and cook for 6-8 hours.
Serve with or without toppings. Store leftovers, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can also portion the leftover soup into individual servings and store in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Stir together meat, tomatoes, dressing and seasoning mixes (if using), black beans, chili beans with sauce, pinto beans and corn in an appropriately-sized soup pot. Place lid on pot, put pot over medium-low heat and bring to a simmer. Remove the lid and allow to simmer gently for 30-40 minutes or until soup is slightly thickened.