- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Divided
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- ½ whole Large Yellow Onion, Diced
- 1 whole Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 whole Poblano Pepper, Diced
- 4 whole Small Zucchini, Diced
- 8 ounces, weight Cream Cheese
- 8 whole Burrito-sized Flour Tortillas
Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a 9″x13″ baking pan.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic and onion and cook until the onions are translucent, about 3-5 minutes.
Add the peppers and zucchini to the pan, stirring to coat with the oil. Saute until all the vegetables are heated through and softened, about 10-13 minutes.
Cut the cream cheese into four parts and mix into the vegetables. Decrease the heat to low and cook until the cream cheese is melted.
Remove the filling from the heat. Spread a scoop of filling along the center of one tortilla, and roll up. Place seam-side down in the baking pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling and brush the tops of the enchiladas with the rest of the olive oil. Bake at 350ºF for 10 minutes.